The challenging global economic environment requires legal counsel that responds quickly and effectively to a broad range of issues. We assist our clients in tackling the many difficulties encountered in the global marketplace.
We offer our clients a diversity of experience combined with strong technical knowledge and a deep understanding of the issues that can affect our client’s day-to-day business operations.
Whether your business is a start-up, a closely held family business or franchise, or a multinational organization, we will be there to help you succeed in today’s marketplace. We assist our clients with expanding their operations and opening new markets in Florida and across the globe. From concept to completion, we will be there every step of the way, prepared to advise you throughout the lifecycle of your business venture.
We develop and cultivate in all our relationships an appreciation for the business realities experienced by our clients and respond quickly and effectively to today’s diverse legal problems.
We assist new or existing businesses with:
- Corporate structure: forming domestic and foreign corporations, limited liability companies, general and limited partnerships and all forms of joint ventures
- Corporate agreements: negotiating and preparing domestic and international sales and distribution agreements, licensing agreements, asset and stock purchase agreements, mergers and other combinations and reorganizations
- Internal agreements: preparing shareholder, management, employment, consulting, stock option, benefit plan and other internal agreements
- Finance: drafting, reviewing and negotiating all forms of loans and corporate and business financing transactions
- Registration: trademark registration, import registration, and other business registrations
- Transactions: buying and selling business operations, due diligence, import-export and other trade matters